High5 Energy Source 4:1 - High Carbohydrate Powder - Buy 5 Packet Promo
EnergySource is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains key electrolytes and a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1.
Many of the world’s leading event organisers and Pro athletes choose award-winning EnergySource for success in the toughest endurance events.
Research on traditional sports drinks suggests that you can only consume 60g carbohydrate per hour. Using High5’s new generation EnergySource with 2:1 fructose, you can consume substantially more carbohydrates, up to 90g per hour. The ingredients in EnergySource help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water.
The electrolyte level in EnergySource should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a High5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of EnergySource to boost the electrolyte content further.
About Energy & Recovery Drink
Energy drinks are a beverage designed to help athletes rehydrate, as well as replenish electrolytes, carbohydrates, and other nutrients, which can be depleted during and after training or competition.
About the High5 brand
High5 is a company run by athletes that know from personal experience how important it is to get your nutrition right. They combine the latest developments in sports science with years of racing experience and natural ingredients to create products that will help you perform at your very best and enjoy your sport more, no matter what your ability. Athletes from beginner to pro trust High5.
Top Features of the High5 Energy Source - 12 x 47g Powder Sachets
• Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
• Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
• Recommended consumption up to 90g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
• Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
• Helps maintain hydration during exercise
• Race proven in the World’s toughest events
• Light tasting and refreshing
• With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• For your next big event or race download the free High5 Advanced Nutrition Guide for your sport/bodyweight/event distance from http://guides.wiggle.co.uk/high5-nutrition-guide